Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 291

Thread: SOS Hall of Glamour Queens

  1. #121
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    That's odd Kat. My sig is with them and it's showing up (well, I hope it is anyway)lol [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #122
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes yours is ..GRRRR I dont know what its problem is then.. it obviousely does do outside hosting..but saying its not!

    Kat

  3. #123
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Ivana's pic sometimes shows up and sometimes not and she's with imagestation [img]confused.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  4. #124
    Inactive Member _TearDropOnFire_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    438
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't have a picture of myself on this computer but when I do, I'll post it on here. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #125
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    YAY Mandie - we'll look forward to seeing you in the flesh (so to speak lol) [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #126
    Inactive Member _TearDropOnFire_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    438
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You are ALL very lovely! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #127
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by _TearDropOnFire_:
    You are ALL very lovely! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    You'll get no arguement from me on that score [img]wink.gif[/img]

    *rotflmao*

  8. #128
    Inactive Member _TearDropOnFire_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    438
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LoL [img]smile.gif[/img] Well, I got a pic... have to upload it. *taps fingers*

  9. #129
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oookay I put them on some obscure site I found that I will never find my way back too LOL


    Kat

  10. #130
    Inactive Member _TearDropOnFire_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    438
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here IT is. Please don't all run at once. :S
    Sheesh, I look whiter than snow! *hides*fd344a23

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •